- Regular Author: Submitting full paper to publish in conference proceeding and present your research on the conference.
- Student Author: Providing a valid certificate and/or the ID student card from their departments/universities.
- One author can only present 2 papers. 3rd and 4th paper will be charged an additional conference registration fee.
- The accompanying person can not participate at the scientific and/or paralell sessions of the conference.
- Author Registration Includes: Keynotes, Technical Sessions, Coffee Breaks, Lunch (2x), Conference Kits, Presentation, and Proceeding Publication**
** ) valid only for first manuscript, extra cost will be charged for the second manuscript with amount of IDR1,500,000.-
|INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS||EARLY BIRD (01 MAY – 01 JUNE 2019)||LATE (02 JUNE -30 JUNE 2019)|
|Full Registration||USD 350||USD 500|
|Student Registration||USD 250||USD 400|
|IEEE Members *||USD 330||USD 480|
|Dinner for accompanying person||USD 30||USD 30|
|LOCAL PARTICIPANTS||EARLY BIRD (01 MAY – 01 JUNE 2019)||LATE (02 JUNE -30 JUNE 2019)|
|Full Registration||Rp 3.250.000,-||Rp 4.000.000,-|
|Student Registration||Rp 2.750.000,-||Rp 3.000.000,-|
|IEEE Members *||Rp 3.100.000,-||Rp 3.800.000,-|
|Dinner for accompanying person||Rp 300.000,-||Rp 300.000,-|
After the Bank transfer process has successfully proceeded, Participants should confirm their payment by sending the proof of payment to QiR Secretary by Email at : email@example.com
*For IEEE Members please submit a copy of your membership card with the proof of payment to QiR Secretary
Payment for Local Participant (with Rupiah Currency)
- Bank : BNI
- Account Number : 1273000422
- Account Name : UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA – FT PENGEMBANGAN
Payment for International Participants (with Dollar Currency):
Please note that there is an additional USD 25 Bank Transfer Fee on top of the registration fee.
- Bank : BNI
- Account Number : 1273000670
- Account Name : UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA – FT Branch UI Depok
- Currency : US Dollar (USD)
- SWIFT Code : BNINIDJAUID
Cancellation policy :
Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There are no refunds on meeting registrations for cancellations