FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Preparing your Papers for Submission
- Papers must be submitted through easychair submission system. A guideline on how to submit full paper conference is available here.
- Papers must be submitted in a .pdf file or MS Word file format.
- File size cannot exceed 20MB. Check image resolution or compress images before saving the file as .pdf.
- Check that all fonts are converted properly when the .pdf is created. Pay close attention to special font types and symbols used in equations.
- Please be sure to list author names in the First Name Last Name format. (Ex. Yongchan Kim, Patrick Jones)
- The paper is to be submitted in FINAL (“ready to publish”) format.
- You may submit the Conference Paper in advance of the April 30 deadline.
- Please submit your paper along with signed Copyright Form available here
- For papers submitted to International Symposium on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Copyright Form is available here
Please follow the checklist below as you prepare to submit your paper:
- Request your Support Letter for Visa Application/Letter of Invitation early to ensure that all paperwork is completed and approved on time. Please complete the form and submit the completed form to email@example.com.
- Registering as the presenting author — At least one of the authors must register as the presenting author and the required registration fee must be paid before May 30, 2017. Visit our website for additional information regarding registration. Registration for the conferences will be available beginning on February 22, 2017. An early bird registration rate is available through April 1, 2017. On completion of the registration, the author will receive a confirmation letter.
- Note that one author can be the presenting author on a maximum of 2 papers. Presenting authors must clearly mark in their registration for the conference which paper(s) they will be presenting.
Registration form is available here.
- Symposium on Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Symposium on Mechanical and Maritime Engineering
- Symposium on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Symposium on Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- 2nd International Conference on Dwelling Form (I-DWELL)
- Symposium on Chemical Engineering
- Symposium on Industrial Engineering and Ergonomics
- Symposium on Innovation Technology and Community Engagement
For more information about how to upload your paper to easychair, please view the guideline here.
If you are interested in serving as a session chair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paper Submission and Review Process
- The presenting author should update any changes from the abstract to the final paper; such as the title and/or author information. This can be done directly via easychair.
Papers will be reviewed and presenting authors will be notified of acceptance by April 15, 2017.
Only presented paper will be considered in QiR 2017 publication. Non-presented paper will not be published.